Sacrificium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RecruitmentRecruitment  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request an Affiliation here.

Go down 
+3
thepiedninny
shortzca
m3ds
7 posters
AuthorMessage
m3ds
Second Lieutenant I
Second Lieutenant I
m3ds

Number of posts : 605
Country/Location : Australia
IGN : -Nicotine
xfire : trimspa
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Request an Affiliation here. Empty
PostSubject: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:19 pm

So long as your clan is 100% CBL clean, promotes legitimacy and is mature, we would love to affiliate with you.

Please provide us with any means of contact; such as a clan forum/Ventrilo server.
Back to top Go down
http://engineeredplagueclan.co.cc
shortzca
Private
Private

Number of posts : 7
Country/Location : USA
IGN : -Shortz
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello there Sacrificium!
Would you like to be part of NGAH, a brand new Gaming Community website for FPS Games: Mainly for Combat Arms.

The PURPOSE of this website, during a Hacking era of Combat Arms, is to promote Anti-Hacking & gather the players of CA who want to play with Legit members. Next Generation Anti-Hacking League

Instead of a clan you have to join, make a community, many players of Combat Arms into a friendly Community, we are going to include a website, of course, Forums, a Public Ventrilo Server, host events weekly, where registered members of NGAH can win prizes, we might hold tournaments, or even Drafts.

We are also trying to include Affiliations with Legit Clans & other other Anti-Hacking Gaming Communites.

We are simply trying to get Fun, Legit Clans involved to help us promote NGAH, we will make a Legit Clan List on a section of our website, and include the Clans that legit that signed up to NGAH.

What we are asking from your clan, is to help promote NGAH, perhaps, help us with Managing websites, or maybe the Ventrilo.

Help us get known, and that will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou, -Shortz (Shaun
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

Number of posts : 1284
Country/Location : Right Behind You
IGN : Thepiedninny and A_Pistol
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 am

Sounds great?
What is the url?
And how are you finding legit clans?
Back to top Go down
shortzca
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 am

Website is coming soon, when one of my admins finishes it up
We are posting on Forums looking for Clans.
Back to top Go down
Periphetes
Wut u lookin at?
Periphetes

Number of posts : 568
Country/Location : No where
IGN : Periphetes/IXtater
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll help in any way I can, just PM me.

Be sure to affiliate with CBL and C.L.E.A.N.

Go to the GaggleOfNoobs website as well, their affiliates are all legit.
Back to top Go down
shortzca
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 am

Dones, with GON, & CBL, now just CLEAN
Back to top Go down
shortzca
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 am

http://ngahleague.tk/
our website is up!

Ventrilo info is included in Website!
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 am

Nice site.
Back to top Go down
shortzca
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks guYs!
Please all! Go ahead & register ti the website, & post a bit, and also help ut NGAH by spreading out the word to other clans!
Back to top Go down
shortzca
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:22 am

Request an Affiliation here. NGAHofficiallogoforCBL
This is NGAH Official Logo, if you could post this somewhere on ur website, regonizing our Affiliation with Sacrificium that'll be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
bonno2004
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Country/Location : montreal quebec canada
IGN : bonno2004
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Psykotics Legits looking for affiliates   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:20 am

Hi guys! I'm bonno 2004, Psykotics Legits Leader.
I created Psykotics-Legits a long time ago cause i was tired of hackers/glitchers and they were few of them compared to what we can see these days.
I am graduated from C.L.E.A.N. program as teamviewer expert. I teached 2 of my admins on how to teamview our members. we do it randowly on our members. We always use the CBL search tool before all our clan wars. We are all CBL clean. We all hate hackers/glitchers. I (and my members) do all what we can do to support legit gaming.

Here's a part of what it say on the Psykotics-Legits website::
Psykotics Legits Promote the use of the CBL website to verify suspicious players/clans that you can can see while playing Combat Arms. It's a must for all of us to use it. We all have a part to do if we want a clean and legit community. They do their best as volunteers to give us a hackers free game, we have to help them as much as we can. We are all tired of hackers. As most of you know, I am a CBL Support Team Member, so when a Combat Arms player
report a hacker/cheater to the CBL, I am one of the guys who report them directly to Nexon.
You guys can report hackers/cheaters to the CBL website with evidences (screenshots or videos). That will help everyone a lot. If you need help to do it, message me!
If you guys wanna help by reporting hackers/cheaters from the CBL to Nexon like i do, leave me a message!
Thanks guys to be a part of our legit clan, thank's to be legit, and thanks to support legit gaming every day and night while playing!

So if you guys want to be affiliate with us... Let us know!
Back to top Go down
bonno2004
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

Still no answer... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bonno2004
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 am

... 11 days now and still no sign of life... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grem
Master Sergeant IV
Master Sergeant IV
Grem

Number of posts : 300
Country/Location : United States
IGN : Grem
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Life is gone from this clan.
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:58 am

Tiny breaths here and there, it may come back eventually....maybe....hopefully...
Back to top Go down
AnnoyingIDs
Second Lieutenant V
Second Lieutenant V
AnnoyingIDs

Number of posts : 1047
Country/Location : Looking high and low for a solution to computer problem
IGN : My Combat Arms IGN is: AnnoyingIDs
Which is the exact same name I'm using for this forum for easier communication!
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 am

Life has left the young one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ceroex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request an Affiliation here.   Request an Affiliation here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Request an Affiliation here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacrificium :: Recruitment and Affiliations :: Affiliations-
Jump to: