Sacrificium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RecruitmentRecruitment  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted]Kuronekochan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuronekochan
Private
Private

Number of posts : 13
Country/Location : Canada/Leafs Nation
IGN : Kuronekochan
Registration date : 2009-11-22

[Accepted]Kuronekochan Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 am

LGC Approval thread link: (If applicable)

K/Dr: 1.19

xfire: (if applicable)

Days able to play: mon - sun
Estimated hours/week: ALOt until i get to 166K exp for pp-19!!!!!!!! =D

Past Affiliations: 1 previous clan whom i wish to keep their privacy
Why did you leave? alot of immature and egotistical players

Did anybody refer you? If so, please mention their IGN here: A_Pistol (in game)

Fill any brackets with an asterisk * if it applies to you.

[*] I have never exploited Combat Arms or breached Nexon's official terms and conditions in any way
[] I am willing to be TeamViewed
[*] I am prepared to apply to the Legit Gaming Club
[*] This is my main account and I will not join any other clan on an alternate account
[*] I have Ventrilo
[*] I know how to operate Ventrilo
[*] I have a microphone/am willing to purchase a microphone
[*] I would like to join Sacrificium if I am able to

OPTIONAL:

Favourite/Best Played map(s):

Best played modes:
[*] Elimination
[] Capture the Flag
[*] Search and Destroy

I use:
[] Sniper Rifles
[*] Assault Rifles
[*] SMGs
[] Machine Guns
[] Shotguns

Favourite weapon: M416 so far

Any additional information: im a decent player, not extremely good by any means, but i'm looking for a small group to play w/. Preferably mature and friendly ppl. i'm still learning how to provide decent squad covering fire and room/hallway clearing tactics. i do not mind CWing but did not particularly enjoy it during my last clan experience as alot of noob clans hack (i hate hackers and i've posted a good many screenies on CBL)
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

Number of posts : 1284
Country/Location : Right Behind You
IGN : Thepiedninny and A_Pistol
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:33 am

Accepted
Get LGC approved with in 2 weeks
and apply to Sacrificiate in-game
Back to top Go down
Kuronekochan
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 am

what's LGC?? and what is team viewer??
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 am

Kuronekochan wrote:
what's LGC?? and what is team viewer??

Click here to apply to the LGC.
Get TeamViewer here

The LGC is the Legit Gaming Club. They are a way to add a sense of legitimacy to all our members and give us admins a bit of a break on teamviewing members.

Teamviewer allows remote access to other players computers. Although that sounds dangerous, teamviewer comes with many privacy and safety features. Only let people you trust teamview you, and keep the application off and in privacy mode when not being teamviewed.
Back to top Go down
Kuronekochan
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 am

tbh, this clan sounds pretty kewl,and i've played w/ u for a bit a_pistol and u're a good leader, but i'm not going through no "back office" crap heh, i already run a 2 layer VM 'surf zone' protection system to keep all the bad things out (just as an example). I'm a developer and i'm heavy security minded =) so i will humbly widthdraw my application to the clan as i'm not willing to take that security risk. i'm CBL clean, that's teh best i can do=(
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:06 am

Kuronekochan wrote:
tbh, this clan sounds pretty kewl,and i've played w/ u for a bit a_pistol and u're a good leader, but i'm not going through no "back office" crap heh, i already run a 2 layer VM 'surf zone' protection system to keep all the bad things out (just as an example). I'm a developer and i'm heavy security minded =) so i will humbly widthdraw my application to the clan as i'm not willing to take that security risk. i'm CBL clean, that's teh best i can do=(
Kuro, if you want me to show u the security protection shown by Teamviewer 4, I can. the reason teamviewer is used by so many clans, leagues, etc. is because of its protection.
I understand that you want to leave. Tell me if you have any second thoughts, because I assure you that Teamviewer is safe enough. I am as (or more) security concious than you.
before you go, understand that you can 1 click terminate the connection, take control of remote viewer by moving the mouse, quit the app. The LGC admins, although some (SOVIET) are douchebags, are trustable and will not do anything to your computer. I know enough to say that theyw ould never harm your computer. Still, I leave the choice in your hands. I hope you still play with us though
Back to top Go down
Kuronekochan
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 am

i will consider it, as i have 2 weeks to get LGCed, i'll do a bit more research on this at work this week w/ my fellow developer colleagues heh, i was just surfing some of your clans postings and surprised at how active and mature your members are so i do wish to play w/ some of them
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 am

Kuronekochan wrote:
i will consider it, as i have 2 weeks to get LGCed, i'll do a bit more research on this at work this week w/ my fellow developer colleagues heh, i was just surfing some of your clans postings and surprised at how active and mature your members are so i do wish to play w/ some of them
Thank you for the compliment. We are a close-knit group that demands maturity. Don't look at the "wanna play Wink" though.....*sketchy eyeball movement*

My advice to you is download Teamviewer (along with one of your developed colleagues) and test out the privacy features. It requires a password that is randomly generated (10^4 possibilities) along with a user-id. In my opinion, that would be an effective way to test Teamviewer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Kuronekochan   [Accepted]Kuronekochan Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Kuronekochan
Page 1 of 1