Sacrificium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RecruitmentRecruitment  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Thunder Wings~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(TW)nerve60
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Country/Location : US, Florida
IGN : nerve60
Registration date : 2009-10-21

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:07 pm

~Thunder Wings~

Hi (SAC) ! I am nerve60, Leader of ~Thunder Wings~ . We would like to form an Affiliation with you guys. We are 100% Legit and I monitor my clan very closely. We are also Members of GACN.

http://www.thunderwingsclan.tk/
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

Number of posts : 1284
Country/Location : Right Behind You
IGN : Thepiedninny and A_Pistol
Registration date : 2009-06-17

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 am

(TW)nerve60 wrote:
~Thunder Wings~

Hi (SAC) ! I am nerve60, Leader of ~Thunder Wings~ . We would like to form an Affiliation with you guys. We are 100% Legit and I monitor my clan very closely. We are also Members of GACN.

http://www.thunderwingsclan.tk/
I know. Great to hear from you guys. I will upgrade your user status to affiliate and lets have a friendly in-game sometime. Friend an admin (Thepiedninny, BADPhildo, Periphetes, or antiC4MP) if you want to get into contact.
Back to top Go down
Periphetes
Wut u lookin at?
Periphetes

Number of posts : 568
Country/Location : No where
IGN : Periphetes/IXtater
Registration date : 2009-03-21

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:35 am

Hey nerve, you'll need to add me in CA for the match on Saturday IGN: Periphetes.

Welcome to the saC affiliates!
Back to top Go down
(TW)nerve60
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Country/Location : US, Florida
IGN : nerve60
Registration date : 2009-10-21

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 am

Periphetes wrote:
Hey nerve, you'll need to add me in CA for the match on Saturday IGN: Periphetes.

Welcome to the saC affiliates!

Will put in request tonite Peri. Thanks for the Affiliation. We are humbled by the actual amount of good, clean clans that we are fortunate enough to have become Affiliated with. Looking forward to seeing you guys Saturday. Hopefully 9:30PM CST... LoL, I got some key players in the Tourny that have to be "Tucked" into bed pretty early! Hehe....... Kinda ironic considering all my guys are fairly Mature (that's the way I wanted it) and my age is 49... Go figure!!
Back to top Go down
Periphetes
Wut u lookin at?
Periphetes

Number of posts : 568
Country/Location : No where
IGN : Periphetes/IXtater
Registration date : 2009-03-21

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 am

(TW)nerve60 wrote:

Will put in request tonite Peri. Thanks for the Affiliation. We are humbled by the actual amount of good, clean clans that we are fortunate enough to have become Affiliated with. Looking forward to seeing you guys Saturday. Hopefully 9:30PM CST... LoL, I got some key players in the Tourny that have to be "Tucked" into bed pretty early! Hehe....... Kinda ironic considering all my guys are fairly Mature (that's the way I wanted it) and my age is 49... Go figure!!

I'm about to log in to CA so I will be sure to accept.

I agree, there are many good, legit clans out there and the affiliation program is a great way to ensure fun, legit games. I'm pretty much only playing in GoN rooms now because I know the games will be hacker free.

49 eh? I'm 36, good too see another 'old fart' playing video games amongst all these youngins! Razz
Back to top Go down
thepiedninny
First Lieutenant II
First Lieutenant II
thepiedninny

Number of posts : 1284
Country/Location : Right Behind You
IGN : Thepiedninny and A_Pistol
Registration date : 2009-06-17

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 am

Periphetes wrote:
(TW)nerve60 wrote:

I'm about to log in to CA so I will be sure to accept.

I agree, there are many good, legit clans out there and the affiliation program is a great way to ensure fun, legit games. I'm pretty much only playing in GoN rooms now because I know the games will be hacker free.

49 eh? I'm 36, good too see another 'old fart' playing video games amongst all these youngins! Razz
ROFLMAO. GEEZER AND THEIR VIDEO GAMES. LOLZER COW. IMA GO TWEET UP SOME FACEBOOK.
jk...kinda
but great to see a new affiliation hitting saC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Thunder Wings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Wings~   ~Thunder Wings~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Thunder Wings~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacrificium :: Recruitment and Affiliations :: Affiliations-
Jump to: